As with traditional 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, our board is responsible for providing guidance and oversight of staff activities and organization expenditures. They also serve as ambassadors for P3 Utah, striving to keep the organization relevant to our community’s priorities and responsive to key stakeholders.
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
Content & Communications Manager
Public Relations Manager
OUR BUSINESS AMBASSADORS
Portfolio Manager for REDF & advises P3 on social enterprise field-building.
CEO of PilmerPR and advises on public relations strategy
Co-CEO of FairKind and President of Social Enterprise Alliance Utah Chapter and leads P3 Utah County Outreach
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADORS & VOLUNTEERS
Social Media Ambassadors
We are looking for VOLUNTEERS to help us with marketing on all our social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
What we expect of our volunteers:
- 1 hour/day (5 hours/week) of social media interaction & research on behalf of P3 Utah
- We want vibrant, passionate, consistent, and committed people who believe in what we’re doing and want to help make the world a better place through business.
- Excellent and prompt communication skills
- Impeccable grammar & expression through the written word
- Team players willing to commit to a 2 month trial period to see if you’re a good fit for our team
What you should expect from this opportunity:
- Opportunities to collaborate with passionate people for a great cause
- Invaluable work experience/training doing social media marketing and networking
- Inside access to events and educational materials not available to the general public
- An opportunity to CHANGE THE WORLD through commerce
We are always on the lookout for people who are passionate about, and looking to contribute to, our mission: “Business for people, planet, and profit.”
Do you have a grand idea of how we can connect and collaborate with you? A talent you’d like to volunteer to spreading P3’s influence? We’d love to get in touch with you! Please fill out our form below, and don’t forget to share us with your friends across your social media platforms.
To all our volunteers, THANK YOU for your selfless contributions-- be that your time, energy, talents, or donations. You are crucial to the growth of P3 Utah, and we’re grateful for all you do!